LOYALTY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Having your system checked, cleaned and maintained prior to the cold of winter and the heat of summer gives you the best opportunity to stay comfortable year around! Plus, doing your maintenance may increase the life of the system; reduce major, costly issues; which will help keep your system running efficiently and saving you money.
Benefits of becoming a LOYALTY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM member:
Receive a 15% discount on all parts and labor for any repairs needed.
No additional “after hours charges” for any required emergency service.
LMP members receive VIP appointment services for any emergency.
Most manufacturers require yearly maintenance to keep the warranty valid.
If you move, you can either transfer your plan to the new owner of your home or take it with you to your new home.
What’s included in our LOYALTY MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
- Check Outdoor Coil
- Check Refrigerant Charge
- Check Condenser Fan Motor
- Check All Electrical Connections & Components
- Check Defrost Cycle (On All HP Systems)
- Check Over All Safety Switches and Controls
- Check Compressor Amperage
- Check Reversing Valve Functions
- Check Evaporator Coil
- Inspect Blower Assembly
- Check Thermostat Functions
- Check Burner/Heating Element Assembly
- Check Heating Staging
- Check Condensate Lines
- Check Control Boards
- Check Safety Switches